Full Job Description
COMMERCIAL PAINTING PROJECT MANAGER/ESTIMATOR
Well established Commercial Painting Contractor seeking an experienced Project
Manager/Estimator. This is an exciting opportunity to become a part of a company that has been well established in the Boston Ma for over 8 years.
We are looking for a motivated, self-starter to join our team as a Commercial Estimator and
Project Manager. If you have the right background and are self-motivated, I would love to speak with you about this position in more detail.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
• Provide project management services per contract and to General Contractors, Owners, and property managers
• Estimate / Bid commercial painting projects up to and exceeding $500K
• Provide leadership to project teams
• Be a hands-on and reliable leader
• Manage all aspects of the projects to include creating RFI's and any other associated documents pertaining to the project
• Ability to understand and present project bidding opportunities to management
• Plan Swift or compatible software proficiency for taking off projects
• Specific experience in commercial painting required
• Must have the ability to utilize technology to enhance client service